Loaded Protein Cinnamon Muffins
Get Ready To Treat Your Taste Buds!
Everyone has a favorite treat or vice that they know they shouldn't eat too much of, but they sometimes end up doing so anyways. Well, if you are anything like me and enjoy sweets, you are going to love this! These muffins don't only taste AMAZING and are MACRO-FRIENDLY as well!
I had the opportunity to work with a beautiful and intelligent Nutritionist who shared this recipe with me - yes I was the taste tester - and before you run off telling my wife I'm calling someone beautiful...this Nutritionist is my wife, Sydney! She made these muffins with ease and we wanted to share with you all, so let's jump right in so you can get to making your own!
We made these protein muffins using RYSE Supplements brand protein because the cinnamon flavor protein is absolutely amazing and mixes well in baking. They allow us to share a 10% off code with you all, just head to the RYSE SUPPS Website and use "TODD10" at check out to save on your entire order!
"...Taste AMAZING and are MACRO-FRIENDLY as well!"
Step One: Preheat The Oven
Before we mix our ingredients, preheat the oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit.
Step Two: Here are the ingredients you will need to mix together in a large bowl until ingredients blend
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 scoops RYSE Cinnamon Toast Loaded Protein
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, soften to room temperature
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Step Three: Let's Talk Preparation
- In a large bowl beat eggs, sugar, butter, oil, sour cream, and vanilla extract until blended
- In a medium bowl mix the dry ingredients
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until smooth
- In a 12-muffin pan, spray each section with a non-stick spray and fill each section 2/3 full with batter
Step Four: Time To Bake!
In the oven, cook at 350 degrees for 18 minutes until golden brown (each oven may vary so monitor yours accordingly).
Macronutrients Per Muffin (Makes 12 Muffins)
Final Step: Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your outcome as much as we did. These were very soft and delicious! They did not last a day in our house (I'm telling you, I have a sweet tooth)! I didn't feel guilty either because these are a lot better than those you buy at the grocery store, and taste just as good if not better!