Looking for a tasty snack? These are great tasting muffins that are only 4 ingredients. I won't bore you with an intro, let's just dive right into it!
- Preheat your oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit
- Gather1 muffin pan, 1 large mixing bowl, 1 mixing spoon, and a ¼ cup measuring cup
- 2 bananas (220 calories / 0g fat / 52g carbs (30g sugar) / 0g protein)
- 45 blueberries (35 calories / 0g fat / 9g carbs (6g sugar) / 0g protein)
- 4 whole eggs (312 calories / 20g fat / 2g carbs (1g sugar) / 24g protein)
- 1 scoop protein powder (RYSE SUPPS, Vanilla Peanut Butter) (140 calories / 2.5g fat / 4g carbs (2g sugar) / 25g protein)
- Place peeled bananas into the large mixing bowl
- Smash the bananas until you achieve a smooth consistency
- Add in 4 whole eggs
- Mix the eggs in until they are completely mixed
- Add in 1 scoop of protein powder of your choice (I use RYSE SUPPS’ Vanilla Peanut Butter because it goes so well with bananas and fruit and it also has added in MCT for easy digestion! You can snag some at rysesupps.com and use code “TODD10” to save cash)
- Mix the protein powder into the mixture until completely mixed
- Hand place 5 blueberries into the bottom of each of the 9 muffin pan pockets
- Scoop ¼ cup of your mixture into each of the 9 muffin pan pockets
- Place the muffin pan in the oven on the middle rack at 350-degrees fahrenheight for 18 minutes
- Take out of the oven once the time is up, remove from pan and place the muffins on the plate, and enjoy!
This recipe is super easy to prepare, make, and store for snacking on the go. The macros aren’t terrible and there are only 4 natural ingredients so you know these are high value muffins. These did NOT last long in my house and my friends say their kids love them, too!
Total for batch (9 muffins):
Amount Per Serving Size (1 muffin):
Share Your Posts with Us!
If you liked this please share with a friend and leave a comment below! Also, tag me on Instagram at either @toddphysique and/or @trainwithpurpose.us and we'll show some love by shouting you out!
Article by Todd Duquette, BSN, RN, NASM CPT, NASM PES
www.RyseSupps.com | Discount Code "Todd10"